Thursday, August 6, 2009

Silly Kitty!

So I've said already how he's just not a cuddly kitty... but he does LOVE to be near me wherever I am in the house. If he has access to my feet, even better - because he loves to cuddle with Mama's toes!!!

He was, just a second ago napping in his kitty condo... but I had the camera ready, and just had to wake him up... isn't he CUTE!! LOL


I have them both trained to meow when I call them... so out of a sound sleep... I get a "WHAT!?" meow. Here he is!

~*~ ~*~ ~*~ *~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~
A Proud member of The Lime Light. Click on over to see what we are doing.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Too cute! We have one snuggley cat (Stevie) and one skittish kitty (Sinatra) who lives in the basement most of the time because she is afraid of everything! Yours is so sweet...love those marmalade cats!