Sunday, August 9, 2009

Kitchen Sink Crew Challenge #16! 2nd entry




Here's the link to the Kitchen Crew Challenge for August.
I can't begin to tell you how much I LOVE these stamps!!!

This blueberry inspired card is my 2nd entry.
I use the Stampin' Up inks, and they turn out perfect!


The recipe I used for these blueberries is:
Stamp #1: Bashful Blue
Stamp#2: Ballet Blue
Stamp #3: Brilliant Blue - stamped off once
Stamp #4: Brilliant Blue


for the leaves:
Stamp #1: Wild Wasabi
Stamp #2: Old Olive


The stamps are so perfect, they even show the little frilly tops on the blueberries where they attach to the stems!!


For the corner pieces on the card, I used some new Sizzix dies I found.
~*~ ~*~ ~*~ *~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~
A Proud member of The Lime Light. Click on over to see what we are doing.
Post a Comment