Sunday, August 9, 2009

Hello Kitty for Get Well Wishes

There's a little girl who's Mom is on our Cricut Messageboard - and she's having some major surgery on Tuesday.. I found out that her favorite character is Hello Kitty and her favorite colors are pink and purple!! SO, these are the two things I made for her.
The card and notebook will be sent separately so she'll get 2 different packages.

Hopefully she'll like them!

As always, click on the picture for a screen-sized view!








Instead of actually cutting the colored paper for the rainbow pieces, I just used my stickles. They're coated so thickly, the glitter actually took most of the day to dry!! It does look GREAT!


Inside the notebook, I used my Hannah Montana cart to cut her name in the Music Staff option. It turned out really cute!! So sorry I won't post it - don't want to give her name... she's just a little one going through a lot!

~*~ ~*~ ~*~ *~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~
A Proud member of The Lime Light. Click on over to see what we are doing.

No comments: