Monday, August 3, 2009

Kitchen Sink Crew Challenge #16!





Here's the link to the Kitchen Sink Stamp Challenge!


The challenge this time is to "Decorate the Card Corners".... and this is what I came up with!

Both my husband and I LOVE strawberries so much that when I saw these, I just had to have the stamp set! I've even got my kitchen decorated all in strawberries! Plates, clock, burner covers, cookie jar, serving platter, sugar/creamers, toothpick holder, paper towel holder... Oh yes, there's more!

I used my Stampin' Up inks for the strawberries and leaves, with ranger clear embossing powder to make them shine.

The Storybook Cartridge is where the corner pieces inside and out can be found.

Please enjoy! Don't they look YUMMY!!?? I know they smell even better!


~*~ ~*~ ~*~ *~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~
A Proud member of The Lime Light. Click on over to see what we are doing.

7 comments:

Lynn McAuley said...

What gorgeous work you have done with these luscious berries!! Love the embossed finish and scrolly corners!! Outstanding!!

Unknown said...

What a beautiful card!! Love the colors of your strawberries and those pretty corners! :)

Connie M. said...

Oh this is just so fresh and fun!! Love those wonderful strawberries, and your corners are just perfect!

Lisa Somerville said...

Very pretty, love the embossing on the berries!

Unknown said...

So pretty inside and out!! Those corner details are so wonderful with the strawberries!!

Dee Jackson said...

Very pretty!! I love the shine on the strawberries:)

Angela Knopf said...

Ooooh! LOVE the swirls in the corners! Thanks for playing along with us!!