Thursday, August 6, 2009

Cards for Soldiers "I Love You" 7/28 - 8/14

Can you see the WHEELIE cute hearts in the background of these two cards?


Our CFS challenge this time wasn't so much "I Love You" cards, but there was a request for more of them.... so I made 29.. and I just got this very adorable cupcake/cake stand stamp and I just had to play with it... so that was the 30th card.

Robyn, My Pink Stamper, made a WHEELIE cute challenge. I also love the Stampin Up Wheels - and have many... so after I saw her video, I got out my heart wheels, and ran them on the papers in Pink Pirouette ink for a cute background. I also just got my Color Spritzer, so I used that on the background of another card with the wheel prints!

What fun!!

~*~ ~*~ ~*~ *~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~
A Proud member of The Lime Light. Click on over to see what we are doing.