Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Painted Blooms DSP One Sheet Wonders

When I first saw this paper, I fell in LOVE LOVE LOVE!

As I've said before,  I went back to the classroom full time, and it really put a CRAMP in my crafting time! That said, when I saw this paper, I really wanted to have a class and let others learn how amazing this paper is!

I don't do many classes...  this was my 2nd one, I believe.  Maybe it was the third.  I can't remember, it's been so long! 

 The story behind this Designer Series Paper is that this sheet was painted by a designer, and then used as 2 of the sheets in our 12x12 paper pack.

There was a tutorial on Pinterest, and I thought this would be a wonderful class for card-makers of all levels.
Above, I put the cards back in the same order as the original sheet.
Below you can see all 6 cards made with this one sheet of paper with some additions and embellishments.






More in the next post using other sheets from the DSP pack.



 photo enjoybermudabay.jpg

No comments: