Sunday, June 21, 2015

June 2015 Christmas Cards


I was going through my Kitchen Sink stamps looking for something, and found this hot chocolate mug!

I LOVE hot chocolate and have it occasionally when it's cold, but have switched to hot tea because I can drink so much more of it and switch to decaf/herbal tea when it gets later in the evenings.

This turned out to be an adorable set of Christmas cards...  I used Tsukeniko inks for the mug and went back to my regular Stampin' Up inks for the sentiments on the front and inside of the card.
 I used 2 of the Brilliance inks and if you look very closely, you can see the white froth glimmers in the light.
My dear friend Melissa was over the day I made these.  We had lots of fun deciding colors, and watching the layers appear.

January:  6 cards
February:  6 cards
March:  6 cards
April:  6 cards.
May:  5 cards
June:  6 cards
Total:  35 Christmas cards!



 photo enjoybermudabay.jpg

No comments: