Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Butterflies..... Again!

The stamp set Butterfly Basics debuted in the Occasions 2015 catalog.

As a 'sucker' for anything butterflies, I purchased it immediately!  This stamp set makes adorable cards, and can be used for so many things (stay tuned)!

I stamped the butterfly twice.  Once on the card background, then on another piece to die-cut it, and mounted it to give it a shadow.
I particularly like the sentiment.  "There is nothing in the caterpillar that tells you it is going to be a butterfly."

I strongly believe this can be used for children.  Here you have this little kid...  a good kid or not (I've known many) and you never know how they'll turn out as adults.  Homelife, their experiences, their personality (positive or negative); these things all depend on how they grow.  Sometimes you can see it when they're children, but often you cannot.

There's my deep thought for the month! 



 photo enjoybermudabay.jpg

No comments: