Thursday, June 11, 2015

April 2015 Christmas Cards

ALMOST caught up with the Christmas cards!


I love this wreath!  It makes such great cards!  It takes a bit of concentration to line up the stamps, but that's just a bit of a learning curve.  What I love so much about this is the die set that bundled with it!  I can stamp and cut wreaths in no time!  They go so quickly!  Love them!
Do you believe I started with a WHITE card base?  I used the Hardwood stamp in Crumb Cake, then sponged the surface to match the stamp.  I then added Soft Suede to the edges so the focus would be drawn to the center.
The Noel is a die cut that came with the wreath set of dies and is cut from red glimmer paper.

Here you can see all 6 in the set.

January:  6 cards
February:  6 cards
March:  6 cards
April:  6 cards.
Total:  24 Christmas cards!  YAY!  :)



 photo enjoybermudabay.jpg

No comments: