Monday, June 15, 2015

May 2015 Christmas Cards



I rarely use these two stamp sets.  This idea just came to me one afternoon when I saw these ornament stamps in my stash. (I use the word stash as my crafting stuff.  I believe most crafters/quilters/artists use this term.  I found out that 'stash' doesn't mean the same to everyone this school year.  :)  Lesson learned.)

That said,  I stamped the Post Card background in Garden Green, and the ornaments in Cherry Cobbler ink.  After some sleight of hand, I got it to work beautifully.
 I'm not sure what happened, but when I got this all finished, I had only 5.  One month I'll make 7 to catch up.

Please enjoy!

January:  6 cards
February:  6 cards
March:  6 cards
April:  6 cards.
May:  5 cards
Total:  29 Christmas cards!  YAY!  :)





 photo enjoybermudabay.jpg

No comments: