Monday, June 8, 2015

Stampin' Up In Colors - 2015 - 2017

Presenting the NEW In-Colors for Stampin' Up for 2015 to 2017.

These are colors we'll use for the next 2 years in DSP and solids.
I used the stamp set Gorgeous Grunge to stamp 3 paint splats with only one inking along the left side of the card.  At the top right, I wrote the color with the SU marker, and stamped "Happy Hello" with the ink pad for a look at the stamp using words, and not a solid image.
I used the Dotted Lace in the same color to show a sample.  It's 1 inch wide, and has some stretch to it. 






 I recently heard the term "Grayge".  It supposed to be a cross between gray and beige in describing this color.  It seems to me it's actually a cross between brown and beige.







 photo enjoybermudabay.jpg

No comments: