Friday, June 12, 2015

CASE'D Card

Pinterest is an amazing resource!  AMAZING!

I see so many things I want to make - food, cards, crafts, school ideas for my classroom.... the list is endless!  Yes, really endless.  I have almost 2,000 pins on 115 boards.  I kept hearing about it from friends, and didn't get on it until I knew I'd have some time - and WOW!  just like the internet, anything you can think of is there!

This is a card I saw, and wanted to play around with it.

The background is the swirl from Everything Eleanor, and the flowers are stamped in Perfect Plum, and Coastal Cabana.

Glue dots for placement and some rhinestones.... voila!  A quick, cute card.  I can't decide which sentiment to put on the front yet.  Something will present itself eventually.



 photo enjoybermudabay.jpg

No comments: