Saturday, October 26, 2013

2013 Christmas Cards - October

Late September and early October were really hectic around here!  Lots of in-laws drama (which I don't partake of), and things going on at work.... it was enough to even get to work much less craft.

After our Stamp Camp weekend I was more energized and had some projects to get moving on.  It was the perfect time to get caught up on my Christmas Cards!


As always, I made 6 for the monthly goal - with one of my favorite stamp sets, Watercolor Winter.  I kept everything red with just the Old Olive green on the holly for an addition of color.
 Here you can see the inside sentiment and the envelope.  Remember, "No naked envelopes!"

This Triple-Double stamp technique is one of my go-to favorites....  Triple Time Stamping with a Two step stamping set.  Quick, easy, and really beautiful!

Three colors in the entire set of cards.  Cherry Cobbler, Whisper White, and Old Olive.

Please enjoy!


No comments: