Monday, June 3, 2013

June 1st New Catalog Event!

This post has LOTS of pictures!!!  Click on the pic to get a better view.

Our upline, Kathy Douglas runs our Stamp Club once a month, and another club that meets every other month, as well as these events.  New Catalog Events, Christmas Events, Stamp Camp in October.  She always has some awesome projects to make!

Sometimes I'll join her with our other Demonstrator Robin Smith to put these events together.  This time because of time constraints, I helped with the food and supplies if they needed something.  I also took my camera!  I'm so glad I did!

Here are just some of the pictures.

Lorraine (l) Kay walking past, and Dee (r) making a Mosaic card.


We get to see Lorraine at Events.  She's always fun to talk with and craft with.

Dolores just recently joined our Club and had on the cutest top - lace and beaded fringe. 
In the center you see Robin with Donna (l) and Kay (r) giving a tutorial on her flower making.  We did one of these flowers at Stampin' Up Regional in February but she's been making these for a LONG time! 

The next 7 pictures are some of the flowers Robin's been working on.  They were so cute, and she has some awesome ideas!  Enjoy!!


Washi tape works GREAT on the rosettes too!


Do you see the Pool Party gingham on the rosette in the back?  Stamp it with the new wheel, score, and use adhesive.  AWESOME!!!

Need a gift bag?  Decorate and add a paper flower.  Any color you need!!

I really LOVE this idea! What a great way to showcase pictures.  Customize to the background, outfit, occasion....  GREAT idea, Robin!!
 Next couple of pictures everyone's focused and concentrating!  We were there from about 10 a.m. to about 3.  Everyone worked at a pretty leisurely pace and got lots of cards completed.
     

    

     


Here are a few of the cards I made.  We chose 9 cards... and I made some duplicates.  There were also designs I didn't choose.  
 When I got home, I fixed my tablecloth background... looks MUCH better than what I had to start with!  LOVE the Strawberry Slush ink and technique to make the watermelon slices. :)

 These two cards show Robin's paper flowers.  I also added a bow and the pull tab on the white sheet.  The Wisteria Wonder is slowly growing on me.  SLOWLY!

Pool Party cardstock, Pool Party DSP, and the new Label punch to make this gift card holder.

Pennant card using some of the new In-color colors - Crisp Cantaloupe and Pistachio Pudding.  There was also a version of this card with Baked Brown Sugar and Coastal Cabana - so cute!!!  The Baked Brown Sugar really goes with everything!!

Kathy had these all prepared for us when we arrived - along with the directions!  YAY Kathy!  They looked pretty cool all lined up the table.  


It's always so much fun when we get together...  Crafting, Lunch, More Crafting....  Perfect Day!!



No comments: