Sunday, June 9, 2013

Graduation Card

My youngest nephew is graduating from high school this weekend.  Among other things from us, he will receive this card.

Our high school colors are purple and white...  I've always loved those colors together!  I had good fun with all the gradients in this card.

 I used the stamp set "Blue Ribbon"... and lots of layers!  Concord Crush is the dark purple, and Wisteria Wonder is the lighter tone.  I also used a stamp-off to stamp the Congrats Grad all over the front, and Wisteria Wonder for the inside of the card.  Little stamp crazy??  Yes! :)  I still think it looks pretty good.



LOVE LOVE LOVE that Congratulations stamp.  It's got to be one of my most used stamps.

I also made a gift card holder - will post a picture of it later - so awesome in purples and whites!  It was one of our June 1st projects from my stamp club.


So many projects.... so little time!  :)


No comments: