Friday, June 21, 2013

Christmas in July is Coming!





Christmas Is Coming!!!


So if you don't know this by now, I LOVE LOVE LOVE Christmas trees!  So so much.  Is it because they are so beautiful when lit and decorated?  Is it because the symbolize the meaning of the season?  Is it because of wonderful childhood memories?

I don't know....  I just know I love 'em!

I'll tell you a secret - the ceramic tree from my grandmother is STILL on our sideboard.  Yes... I haven't put it away, and I probably won't.  It just makes me happy to see it, and reminds me of Christmas at Grandma's house.  Plus, I don't have a storage solution I'm happy with to make sure it doesn't get broken.

The other Christmas things are put away, but the tree is still there....  so pretty! 

SO... last year I did a pretty good spread on Christmas in July (I think), and my goal this year is to surpass it.

The regular Christmas Card Challenge will post on the 5th as usual, but I have some other things planned.

Stay tuned!


No comments: