Friday, June 21, 2013

Birthday and Anniversary - Belated

We just spent about 10 days in Wisconsin with family.  It was great seeing everyone, and getting together for so many celebrations.

Unfortunately, two of them got completely away from me.... and I thought I prepared so well. :(

What did we celebrate?  1.  youngest nephew's high school graduation 2.  Mom and Dad's 50th Anniversary  3.  Our 11th Anniversary 4.  Father's Day and yes, there were some others in there I've already forgotten!  One of those senior moments, I guess.

BUT I forgot my oldest nephew's wife's birthday!  We were actually in Door County for it too....  but I hadn't prepared a card... so as soon as we got home, I made this for her.






I don't use this stamp set much called "Feel Goods".  It's so appropriate for Alex's personality!  She certainly brings sunshine and smiles!!!

AND Nick (my nephew) and Alex's Anniversary is just 5 days after ours!  Since we just returned from our trip, I made this up for them. 

I actually used to have terrible trouble with the Large Paper Doily die-but late the other night an idea came to me and it cut so much easier, and with much less hassle than I've had before.
I had the pearl swirls from a Hobby Lobby purchase that was just waiting for the right card.

Out on the internet is a little wood device called the 10 second bow maker.  I sent my Dad the little video so he could see it, and asked him to make one for me.  The organza bow was made with my little perfect bow maker.

Just one more little thing.  I'm interested in seeing how these pictures post... and the quality.  I just got my FIRST Smartphone, and used it to take the pictures.  Will have to see how it looks!!!


Again, Happy Birthday Alex, and Happy Anniversary Nick and Alex!!!
Aunt Sue



No comments: