Wednesday, January 2, 2013

2013 CD Case Calendars - March/April

 The next two months bring March and April.

This year, March is quite a busy month as Easter comes VERY early!  Easter this year is on the last day of March!

 The flowerpot is embossed with a wood grain folder, then inked.  The bleeding heart flowers probably grow all the same color on a plant, but I really liked the idea of the 3 colors.  They are cut from one of my oldest and most favorite Cricut Cartridge, Walk in My Garden.

Hello ladybug!  Do you see him there?  I know my friend Melissa will love it!

 April is traditionally where Easter falls, and I purchased this stamp while traveling over Spring Break.  Those bunnies are so adorable!  They are water-colored with my Stampin' Up Watercolor crayons, and I added some diamond Stickles to give the bunnies some sparkle. 




Please leave a comment. Thanks so much!

No comments: