Thursday, January 3, 2013

2013 CD Case Calendars - September/October

 The fall of the year begins with September where I grew up, and we used to go apple picking almost every year.  It might have been a lot of work, but it was awesome having fresh crispy apples to munch on the way home!


 I used Stampin' Up as well as Kitchen Sink Stamps on this page - fall leaves and apples just seem to go hand in hand.  We've used this leaf technique before, and it is so impressive in person!


I still can't quite figure out why the October calendar always turns out so cool.... must be Halloween.  There are so many different images and icons to pick from.... I especially had fun with the two ghosts in the graveyard.  It's a Cricut cut, with an orange circle on the back, and a 1/4 inch circle glittered to look like the moon in the distance.  Of course, I had to include a Halloween kitty!


Please leave a comment. Thanks so much!