Do you like the new logo for the Christmas Card Challenge 2013? I hope so, I sure do love Christmas trees!
We begin another year with just a few rule changes you'll notice highlighted in red.
Here are the "Rules".
1. This 2013 Christmas Card Challenge will take place from January to November 2013.
2. DATES: The 2013 CCC will post here on Sue's Cricut and Crafts on the 5th of each month. You will have 15 days to get your cards prepared! The cards are due on the 20th, with voting (YES there will be voting) starting at midnight of the 21st. Voting will continue until midnight of the 24th of the month with the prize awarded on the 25th. **Prize(s) discussed later.
3. You will make 6 cards all duplicates. You will have 66 cards at the end of the 11 month challenge. IF you need more, please go ahead and add to your monthly total and post that on your blog when you submit your cards in the Linky at the bottom of the post.
3a. If you do not have a blog, you can upload your photos into another hosting site such as Splitcoast Stampers, Photobucket, Flickr, etc.... and use the Linky from there to post your cards.
4. You will submit one picture (or more) of your cards, with one in front, and the others behind it to show your 6 (or more) cards.
6. PRIZES!!!! One prize will be awarded every 3 months. With each monthly entry, participants' names will be entered into a drawing and a winner will be chosen from the pool. For example, if you participate in Jan., Feb., and March, you'll have 3 opportunities at the prize. Prizes will be awarded in March, June, September, and November. (I am exempt, not able to win prizes for my own challenge.) The winner and the prize will be announced here on the blog on the 25th of each third month.
7. You can use any company's products.
8. You can use any Christmas product! Die cuts, Cricut cuts, stamps, patterned paper, embossing (heat or dry), etc. Your imagination is your limitation.
9. To be eligible for the prize, you must have your submission in on deadline (or earlier) and it must follow the theme set for the month.
10. Use the Linky post at the bottom of the month's post and follow the directions to link here to be eligible for prizes! They'll be worth it!
Well, that's about it!! If there are anymore informational items I need to post, or questions that need answering, I'll do that when they come up!
I sincerely hope you will join me for this project in 2013!!
Please leave a comment. Thanks so much!