Monday, July 2, 2012

Flowers for Mom

 Here is a series of cards I made for Mom while she was here visiting - She approved all the colors, layouts and sentiments, but I pushed a little for the yellow flowers. :)

This is one of the new Stampin' Up sets, and it is quickly becoming one of my favorites.  It will be used for a LONG LONG time!

This is one of the Two-Step Stamping sets called Stippled Blossoms (#126745w /#126747c) and I ordered it in wood because I knew I'd use it so much.  I made a Stamp-a-ma-jig permanent template on some transparent film I had with Staz-On ink, so in the long run, this is going to save LOTS of time - keep the piece with the stamp set, and you are ready to go!!

The cards stamp really fast - and after I trimmed up some of the rubber edges from the first card, they turned out GREAT!!!

Question:  Can you tell where I've used the "new" ink pads, and needed to use the "old" ink pads?  Look at the ink coverage!  LOVE those new pads!!!

So, here they are - a series of 11 cards, in all different Stampin' Up colors.  Please enjoy!


 After I stamped this initial card, the rubber edges were trimmed to get rid of the ghosting near the edges of the stamps.











Your comments are always appreciated!

~*~ ~*~ ~*~ *~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~
A Proud member of The Lime Light. Click on over to see what we are doing.

No comments: