Friday, July 27, 2012

Five Question Fridays! 7-27-2012


1. What is the funniest thing you saw on Facebook/twitter this week?


    I always like to look at the funny kitty pictures with the captions.  They make me laugh.  OH  and the corn cobs... one popped and one not.  "Hot outside?"

2. What is your favorite Olympic event?


     You mean I have to pick ONE???   Swimming, Diving, Synchronized Swimming, Soccer,  etc. etc. etc.  LOVE the Olympics! All of them!

3. Do your kids to chores around the house? If so, what are they and how old are the children? Do they get paid for them?


Chores?  Since we don't have any children, and my husband likes the house VERY neat, he does the lion share... I am in charge of the cooking, since we both don't want to be poisoned. :)  

4. If you get bad service/food do you complain or keep quiet?

      It depends.  If it's VERY bad, I'll call the manager over - NOT to get free stuff, but to let them know.  Most of the time I complain through tips - we generally tip well.  Restaurants that know us - we get GREAT service.  
We also run by a 3 strikes rule - we'll give them 3 chances....  then they're out.  We've even had a few 1 strike places, but not too many.

5. If you could pick ONE frivolous item for your home, what would it be? (massive room sized closet? swimming pool? greenhouse? etc...)

SWIMMING POOL!!!!!  I'd love to have a swimming pool in the back yard.  We have enough room for a pool, with a nice cement deck, a big chimney fireplace, and a small kitchen set-up.  The only problem is we wouldn't use the extras other than the pool 'cause it's so hot here.  I'd LOVE LOVE LOVE to have a swimming pool!!!




Your comments are always appreciated!

 ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ *~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~
 A Proud member of The Lime Light. Click on over to see what we are doing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'd pick the massive closet. I live a ten minute car ride from the sea. I live on an island in Greece.