Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Wonderful Christmas in July Winner(s)!!


WONDERFUL, WONDERFUL news!!!  There isn't just one winner for the July CCC, there are TWO!!

I will be awarding prizes to BOTH winners since they received an equal number of votes in the challenge.  Seems the voters couldn't decide which was the better card, SO... Both entries will receive the prize package.

In light of having two winners this month,  I need mescrapsalot, and Julie M. to send me their addresses so I can get their prizes out in the mail.

You can either email me at msvilarnospam@cox.net OR make a comment here with your address -  I WILL NOT publish them!!

CONGRATULATIONS to both winners!!!

Your comments are always appreciated!

 ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ *~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~
A Proud member of The Lime Light. Click on over to see what we are doing.

No comments: