Sunday, July 12, 2015

Baptism Card

I knew we had a family baptism coming for awhile, but nothing in the way of stamp sets caught my attention.  That is, except this one!

It's a stamp set called All God's Grace and it has lots of options for religious applications - baptism, christening, confirmation, and blessings of any and all kids.

 I wanted to keep the front very plain and simple because it's such an important occasion.  I did play with the cross a bit.  It's stamped in the background in Pacific Point, then I stamped the cross again and fussy cut it so the 2 blues would show.  I then stamped baptism in the center of the cross.  It uses dimensionals to give the cross some lift.

The inside of the card however, I used two of the sentiments.

The main colors on the card are Bashful Blue (ret.) and Pacific Point with the dove stamped in Crumb Cake.

I hope you enjoy my very simple, hopefully elegant card.



 photo enjoybermudabay.jpg

No comments: