Thursday, July 9, 2015

Christmas in July - July 9



 There we go!  So much better!  I just put my itunes on Christmas Music.  It's actually raining here today.  It's actually been raining here for MONTHS, but I enjoy it.  It keeps my husband in a job he loves, and when I lived in south Texas, there just wasn't much rain.  I enjoy how it keeps everything in so many shades of green, and my flowering trees blooming!

That said,  I got caught in it today while I was out running some errands, and forgot how much I hate getting my feet wet!  :(    Oh well. 

I'm happier with Christmas music on anyway.

Today's card is a series of three I made which you'll see in the coming week.  It's a stamp set called White Christmas.  (My favorite Christmas movie!)

I stamped the images in Crumb Cake with the banner in Cherry Cobbler.  The snowmen are watercolored to help them stand out a bit.

I also added some Stickles (Diamond) because snow on the ground always sparkles!






 photo enjoybermudabay.jpg

No comments: