Sunday, July 5, 2015

Christmas in July - July 5, 2015


I've seen these snowman cards circulating the past few years.  The first one I received was from my niece.  It was SO cute!  She did a great job with it.
The next one I received was from my craft friend Melissa.  Hers was great too!

I thought it was time for me to finally dive into these snowman cards.  After looking through my stamp stash, I found my set of Kitchen Sink Invisible Snowman stamps.


 They were PERFECT!  I stamped the hat separately and fussy cut it, but the eyes, nose, and pipe are stamped right on the stacked snowman.

Stamp Recipe:  All inks Stampin' Up except the black.
Eyes:  Crumb Cake, Soft Suede
Nose:  Pumpkin Pie, Tangerine Tango, Tangelo Twist
Pipe:  Smoky Slate, Basic Gray, Tsukineko Tuxedo Black
Hat:  Smoky Slate, Basic Gray, Basic Gray, and Tsukineko Tuxedo Black


January:  6 cards
February:  6 cards
March:  6 cards
April:  6 cards.
May:  5 cards
June:  6 cards
July:  6 cards
Total:  41 Christmas cards!**Plus the July cards!  Total at the end of the month.




 photo enjoybermudabay.jpg

No comments: