Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Baby Card - New Baby SU Stamp Set!

 My husband needed a baby card for one of his colleagues, so this is what I came up with.

It uses an "old" technique I've used often with the baby quilt in pink for a girl, but I'm using the new baby themed stamp set I thought was TOO cute in the new catalog!  It's called "Baby Boutique" #126350w/#126352c  It really caught my attention - and with the amount of baby cards I make over the year, I thought it was worth it.  I actually waited to make this card until my order arrived! :) 

I'm also using the new stamp pads - LOVE THEM SO MUCH!!!  What amazing coverage and great inking on large stamps!

This card uses some of the new Stampin' Up products, as well as some retired products.  For the background, I used the Stampin' Up Wheel Bella Boutique.  






Inside view of the card, additional cardstock popped off the base, and ticket punched on the corners. 


Your comments are always appreciated!
~*~ ~*~ ~*~ *~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~

 A Proud member of The Lime Light. Click on over to see what we are doing.

2 comments:

brochure printing said...

What a very beautiful card and the design of the card very cute. The stamp paper of the card very nice and the ribbon style is very cute. I like your design and you have a wonderful experience for creating a card. Thank for sharing with us.

JPScraps said...

This is adorable! I just had to do a baby card in blue :)