Tuesday, June 19, 2012

The Lemonade Stand: A Rite of Passage???

 I know a little girl that is always coming up with "business" ideas!  She always comes up with very creative ideas - and this was one of her more feasible ideas for her age level.  After some lengthy discussion, we (her parents and I and the little girl) decided this was something we could do with little "overhead" and time.

Fortunately, we were able to set up at a Farmer's Market so there was lots of traffic.

I had a GREAT time making the poster!!!!!  See below to find out our results!!!

Doesn't it look GREAT?

Here's a closer view.  Can you see the sparkly ice cubes??

Here's a close-up of the saying I found.

Here's a close-up of the title.

 I used 3 different Cricut Cartridges on this poster!
Calligraphy Collection, Just Because Cards, and Block Party

Even in the 90 degree heat (we were under a canopy) it looked AMAZING!!!  I used my Crop-A-Dile to put eyelets on each corner, and they worked fabulously well for hanging the sign.... no rips or tears.

Now..... How did we do????   We SOLD OUT!  We ran out of water about an hour before the farmer's market closed.  I'm sure that now that she's begun, she will continue and reach her goal quickly.  It's a brand new Farmer's Market, so word is barely getting out about it.  It's going to go quickly once it heats up here, I'm sure!!!

One VERY cool thing - When the vendors sign contracts for this farmer's market, I've been asked to make the signs for their booths!!!!  SO SO cool!  I'm thrilled!


Your comments are always appreciated!

 ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ *~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~


A Proud member of The Lime Light. Click on over to see what we are doing.

No comments: