Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Father's Day 2012

 Yes, a belated Father's Day - but my dad will be visiting in just a few days, and instead of sending this through the mail, he will just have to wait until he gets to my place!!!  Now my dad is not much of a tie-wearing dad... but he does wear one on Sundays, and for very special occasions!! 

We found a VERY cool gift.... but that's a surprise!

I found this card on the Stampin' Up website, and just had to make it!!  It's a lot easier than you think - just some paper folding and easy techniques.


 This is similar to a card by Brenda Keenan, and HERE is a link to her video showing how to make this card, AND lots of great variations.  I used the "same collar" variation instead of showing another pattern.

Your comments are always appreciated!

 ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ *~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~
A Proud member of The Lime Light. Click on over to see what we are doing.

No comments: