Saturday, April 11, 2009

More of those Crazy Inchies...Twinchies!!


Click on the picture for a screen image...

Since I finished my 1,000 inchies for that INSANE swap. I signed up for two spots on the Twinchie challenge. Twinchies are the same concept as inches - except they are 2 inch squares.'

These are my "started" twinchies - Kitchen Sink Stamps, stamped in 4 layers with 3 colors of Stampin' Up ink, and one Brilliance ink color for some shimmer. Since I love the SU Craft ink, I'm also heat embossing these so they are nice and shiny.

The last step for these is mounting on 2 layers of coordinating cardstock. I'll post those later when I have them finished.

Come join our swaps!!! There's spaces left on the Inchie challenge, and Twinchie challenge.

The Ultimate Inchie Challenge - 1 inch art

and

The Ultimate Twinchie Challenge - 2 inch art



A Proud member of The Lime Light. Click on over to see what we are doing.

No comments: