Sunday, April 26, 2009

Tracy's Christmas Challenge - April!



Tracy's challenge this month was snowmen. "Easy!" I thought... until I started looking through DS, and couldn't find a snowman I liked! RRRRR I got busy with other things, and just remembered last night. I got out my binder and started looking around at all my Cricut Cartridges as I always do when I need inspiration. There they were!!! ALL OVER the Speaking of Winter Cartridge!

This particular snowman is from the letter B. I used some DCWV Christmas Stack paper for the background - the Martha Stewart embossed snowflake punch, my brilliance sky blue inks for inking edges and snowflakes, and the Brilliant Blue Craft pad from Stampin' Up to emboss the Christmas sentiment. I also used the cinnamon brilliance ink for the straw on the broom and black, blue and silver glitter gel pens for accents -black for his eyes, blue dots on his mittten, and silver for the stringing on the broom.

The card came together so quickly once I got started!

THANKS Tracy for these challenges!

A Proud member of The Lime Light. Click on over to see what we are doing.

2 comments:

Tracy.H said...

These are great! Thanks for playin'. :0)

ShellyWorld said...

Very nice and simple! I may add this one to my Xmas card creations. TFS