Friday, April 3, 2009

Birthday Card for a Dear Friend



I am just enjoying these flower borders from Walk in My Garden!!!

This is a birthday card for my friend Barb... it's made with some cloud paper as a background, the Hyacinth borders - 3 of them with some Stickles and Ranger Liquid Pearls for accents. I also added some of those adorable little 3/4 inch ladybugs just 'cause they're so cute!

The scroll corners come from Storybook, and I inked and heat embossed the Birthday Wishes - it's a Stampin' Up stamp I received recently. Gotta love that quality in their products!!!

I used 2 of my other Birthday stamps on the inside.





A Proud member of The Lime Light. Click on over to see what we are doing.

2 comments:

Loopylou. said...

oh thats pretty xxxx

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Sue, it turned out just lovely (I love the lady bugs too