Sunday, August 4, 2013

Christmas Card Order


The February Christmas Card Challenge was Winter Birds.

Shortly after the challenge posted, I got a call from my favorite uncle....   with an order for 10 cards!


I had to change the Design paper background, but used the same ribbon and stamp sets.

Kitchen Sink Stamps Winter Cardinal set is what I used for this card:
Cardinal - Pretty in Pink (ret.), Riding Hood Red (ret.)  Cherry Cobbler, and Basic Black ink stamped in that order form the cardinals.
Pine Bough - Pear Pizzazz, Wild Wasabi, Crumb Cake, and Early Espresso stamped in that order make the pine branch.

The tricky part?  Make sure all the layers line up while you're stamping, otherwise it's a do-over!  I took a little extra time with these, and was a little extra careful and was please I didn't have to do any of them twice. :)

Please enjoy!


No comments: