Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Another Window Card

I'm still having fun playing with these window cards...  This time, instead of using one of my punches, I used a Spellbinders Nestabilities die to cut the circle more in the center of the card after embossing the background.

 Lots of colors, as you can see...  Tempting Turquoise flower and sentiment - Crumb Cake background scallop circle and frame for the sentiment,  Wild Wasabi die-cut leaves, Strawberry slush ribbon and sentiment, and Daffodil Delight background.
The ribbon was actually quite easy to place, and I covered the overlap at the bottom with some of the leaves.

The Flower Shop stamp set and punch make these flowers so easy to make!  

The flower in the center doesn't give much space to write on the inside of the card, but I love the dimensions and the effect with the flower's layers.

Please enjoy!


No comments: