Monday, February 8, 2010

Get Well Cards





Here are 2 get well cards I made for a dear friend. My husband and I have a little tradition where we always get 2 cards... one a little silly, and one more sentimental. I did the same for my friend who's going through a rough time, and on top of that, had to have surgery!!!!!

SO, one of my absolute favorite images... the stained glass irises just work so perfectly with the purple paper. I emboss the outlines with lilac craft ink, and clear powder. After they're ready and cooled, I get out the watercolor crayons. It's a time consuming process, but I SO love how they look. This has to be one of my all-time favorite stamps.

For the silly card... Hello Kitty! She's so adorable, and a very sweet way to say I hope you're feeling better soon.

Your comments are always welcome and appreciated!
~*~ ~*~ ~*~ *~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~
A Proud member of The Lime Light. Click on over to see what we are doing.

No comments: