Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Altered Notebooks for Husband's Friend





My husband came home from work one day and told me that one of his colleagues was taking his entire family to Disney in California!

I made us a travel notebook for our last Disney trip to Florida, and it worked out really well... lots of space for writing and saving receipts, etc... so I thought I just had to make one. Finding Disney paper is never that difficult, and luckily I had these Mickeys already made and waiting for a project.
One thing I really love about these notebooks is the coordinated pen, and it's already attached so you won't always have to look for something to write with when something important happens!

These really are the perfect travel journals!!

~*~ ~*~ ~*~ *~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~
A Proud member of The Lime Light. Click on over to see what we are doing.