Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Cards for Soldiers "Spring" Jan. 25 - Feb 19, 2010

I've been spending some time on Ebay looking for Stampin' Up stamp sets, and found this sentiment set that had lots of good sayings in many different fonts.... lots of them are shown here.

I've also recently discovered the (not new) technique of One Sheet Wonder cards! Basically, you use similar family ink colors and a stamp set to completely cover one 8.5 x 11 sheet. With specific instructions, cut apart this sheet... and make at least 10 cards from it! What an amazing idea!! Below you'll see the result of my very first solo experiment with the OSW cards.

Here is a link to the cutting template.

Here is a link to the card template to make 10 cards with the cut pieces.

I followed some of the samples for the cards, and then used some of my own ideas to come up with some new designs. I really love the Martha Stewart punches!!! I like to see how I can incorporate all those great punches with the stamped images and color schemes.

Here are most of the samples from my set of 20 CFS this time around!!




























I just had to play around with the heart loops PATP punches I'd gotten. The Love comes from the Limited Edition Cricut Cartridge; Love Struck.


~*~ ~*~ ~*~ *~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~
A Proud member of The Lime Light. Click on over to see what we are doing.

No comments: