Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Valentine's Day 2010 - OSW!!






I'm still stuck on these One Sheet Wonder cards!!!
I used lots of different inks and stamp sets, all from Stampin' Up:
Inks:
Yo Yo Yellow
Pink Pirouette
Riding Hood Red
Purely Pomegranate and
Rich Razzleberry
The stamp sets I used:
Love You Much
Priceless
I {Heart} Hearts
Well Scripted and
Framed with Love

I didn't make all 10 cards out of the stamped sheet, so that allowed me to use some pieces I cut freely for the card insides and the punched and over-stamped pieces. Please enjoy!!

Your kind comments are always appreciated!
~*~ ~*~ ~*~ *~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~
A Proud member of The Lime Light. Click on over to see what we are doing.

1 comment:

Loopylou. said...

they are all really sweet cards, love the paper xxx