Monday, February 8, 2010

Altered Notebook for a Journal!!


Bryce is a Kindergartener this year, and son of one of my very dear friends. He's a very bright precocious little boy and his Mom keeps him on his toes when it comes to school. His principal requested that he start journaling, and when Gwenn (his mom) told me, I knew we had to make him a journal.

He picked out all the papers at home - then when they came over, while Gwenn and I were talking he chose all the images, and we put together this notebook for his journal. I know he loves it already because he chose all the papers and images. :) :)

Here is Bryce (Kindergartener) and his baby brother Chase (9 months).
They are both WONDERFUL boys... showing what good parents they've got!!
GREAT job, Gwenn and Justin!

~*~ ~*~ ~*~ *~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~
A Proud member of The Lime Light. Click on over to see what we are doing.

No comments: