Saturday, October 24, 2009





A very dear friend of mine has agreed to do me a HUGE favor to help me acquire some punch holders for my new craft room... so in addition to sending the money needed to buy the things I need, I made this card!

The patterened paper comes from Debbie Mumm stacks!! Isn't it absolutely adorable!! This is some of the paper I used for the Thanksgiving cards... it's just TOO cute to pass up.
On the envelope, the stamp is from a Stampin' Up set of trees.... so SO perfect for fall.

One of the ladies at my monthly Stamp Club always decorates the envelopes with either the same stamps we're using, or something coordinating. I just loved the idea, and have taken to using it as often as I can. "Thanks Sandra!"

The photo corners come from the Jasmine cart! Just a tip: I used the Auto Fill feature on my Cricut Expression, and cut an entire 12 x 12 piece of black, red, purple, etc. and have each color in the snack baggies. Any time I need a photo corner, they're ready to go!! If I remember correctly you can get almost 300 from one sheet.... they do seem to last forever!! :)

~*~ ~*~ ~*~ *~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~
A Proud member of The Lime Light. Click on over to see what we are doing.

No comments: