Saturday, October 24, 2009

Hot Cocoa/Apple Cider Sleeves



I FINALLY figured out the technique for inking up the Cuttlebug Embossing Folders!!!


The real trick is to make sure your Craft ink pads are nice and juicy (full of ink.) THEN be sure to get a nice even coat on the plastic. I have a rubber brayer that works beautifully! You don't have to work THAT quickly, because the ink won't dry onto the embossing folder. There is time to get an even coat.

I used purple, this green, blue, and red for the sleeves... and almost all of my holiday embossing folders! The holly just screamed for some red stickles... but the rest will be presented just as they are....

I then used my Glue Glider Pro to complete the sleeves so they wouldn't accidentally open.

I still need to punch and add the ribbon... but the 'hard' part is done!!

~*~ ~*~ ~*~ *~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~
A Proud member of The Lime Light. Click on over to see what we are doing.

No comments: