Friday, October 2, 2009

Stampin' Up Club! ~ August and September Projects!

The last two months of Stamp Club have been GREAT!!! Kathy's showing us some AWESOME techniques! I'm always so excited to go because the girls are so much fun... and we get to create beautiful projects! How could that EVERY be a bad thing!!



This card was created with the ever versatile Versamark ink, and chalks!! We used the daubers and the SU chalks to color in the daisies, and then stamped and distressed the remaining areas of the card. I still can't get over how pretty this is in person!!



I always LOVE the stairstep cards! Here we used the black Staz-On ink for the trees on acetate film, set the ink, and colored the trees in with some fall colors. All that was left was to just assemble all the other parts of the harvest-moon card.


This was actually our September card... lots of techniques here, plus a Scor-Pal! I chose to score every line diagonally at 1/2 inch, then stamp the blue baroque swirl. Then, Versamark the entire surface, and then add clear embossing powder for a shiny, glossy finish! There's also a clear brad we made on the medallion!



This one is also a September card!! Guess after 11 PM is just too late for me! Plus, it's been a long week!

Isn't this just the most adorable card? I'd seen that Just Buzzin' By set, and thought I didn't need it... WRONG! I sure love it even more now I've used it... sneaky! :)

Can you see the shimmer on the wings, antennae, and flower? That's the new Champagne Mist shimmer paint. Perfect for this project!!!

~*~ ~*~ ~*~ *~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~
A Proud member of The Lime Light. Click on over to see what we are doing.

No comments: