Friday, October 2, 2009

More things for the Craft Fair!

I want to thank Mary over at the Kreates Kards blog for this idea!!

This past January, Mom and I spent 4 days assembling a dozen calendars...
Why? Because I designed a page per month! I love this idea MUCH better!
It's so much faster to put together, and looks great too!

I'm really on a monochromatic wave, I just had to take advantage of the blues.
Definitely look for more color schemes, and other decorations on the calendars!

These will go for sale in the Craft Fair I'm working towards in just about a month.
Luckily, I ordered these calendar packs months ago!





~*~ ~*~ ~*~ *~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~
A Proud member of The Lime Light. Click on over to see what we are doing.

3 comments:

Mary Director said...

Oh my gosh, these are gorgeous!!! They are going to be a bit hit at your sale. So glad my tutorial was of help to you.

Nancy at EmbroideryIt.com said...

What a fun blog you have. Glad I found you! How much are you going to sell your calendars for this year? I think they are darling.
Nancy
www.basketmasterweavings.blogspot.com

Crystal said...

how cute and what a great idea too! good luck at the craft fair! hugs!