Saturday, October 24, 2009

I LOVE Christmas!!








I love anything and everything to do with Christmas!!! I really, really do!
When I saw this tree in the Stampin' Up catalog, I HAD to have it. After looking at some You Tube videos on the different dies used in the Cuttlebug, I have 3 of these Sizzix Bigz XL 3D dies... the Birthday Cake, the Gift Card Holder, and this Tree.

Assembling it is something of a to-do, but it's so CUTE... and I just love showing it and seeing the surprise when they open the card! LOVE it!!

This tree shows stickles on the top edges, and the ornaments, but when I get settled into my craft room, I'm going to run the trees through the Xyron, and sprinkle them with green glitter... won't THAT be cool! An entire glittered tree, popping up out of your card!
~*~ ~*~ ~*~ *~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~
A Proud member of The Lime Light. Click on over to see what we are doing.

2 comments:

Delilah said...

LOVE the Family Joy Christmas card!

Nancy at EmbroideryIt.com said...

The pop-up Christmas tree is amazing!
Nancy