Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Commissioned Card - Thinking of You




One of the girls I'm working with requested a card for a friend... after a few questions about this friend, this is what I came up with!

Gotta LOVE the Paper Doll Dress Up cart for its versatility! The guitar and name staff is from the Hannah Montana cart, Jasmine is the cart with the photo corners, and the Thinking of You came from Wild Card.

I think I need a Jukebox!! :) :)

The patterened paper is from Michelle Anderson's stacks - this one is called Americana. I also LOVE the Illusions stack she designed!

The detail on the envelope is from a new Stampin Up wheel I just bought off ebay. It came in the mail today... How perfect!
Thanks for looking!
~*~ ~*~ ~*~ *~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~
A Proud member of The Lime Light. Click on over to see what we are doing.

No comments: