Thursday, June 4, 2009

Watercolor Technique with Stampin Up WC Crayons


These are 3 of the SU watercolor sets. Can you see I've always got 3 or 4 projects going!!?? I just have to switch off. They all get done in good time, but when I get bored with one, I move on to the next one. Is that crafting ADHD? LOL
Here you can see the size of the crayons... and the 4 Zig water pens I bought awhile ago. The brushes are all different sizes, and I've used them all already!


I was told this was the way to load the color onto the pen, and it really is easier than going from the pointed top end.
In-progress coloring....

I colored these a few days ago... they look even better than I imagined they would!! Please enjoy.



At our last meeting of my Stamp Club, we used the watercolor technique! WHAT FUN!!!

SO, here's a quick showing of what I've been working on for the Design Team with watercolors. I also colored some things for the baby book I finished TODAY!

~*~ ~*~ ~*~ *~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~
A Proud member of The Lime Light. Click on over to see what we are doing.

No comments: