Monday, June 29, 2009

Lime Light Design Team - Animal Shelter Project!

In an earlier post about this challenge, I promised a more complete view of some of the things I made for this project. Though this isn't everything, it shows a lot of the things I made to help the animal shelter raise money for caring for the animals.


I got this stamp on ebay, and couldn't resist. People do keep birds as pets too!!

These are the Joy-Fold cards for kitties, and...
the Joy-Fold cards for doggies!
Corner bookmarks
I made a BUNCH of these post-it-note holders!!! I also got most of these kitty stamps from ebay as well... along with some other kitty stamps I had in my stash.
3 more bookmarks made with the jumbo paper clips.

~*~ ~*~ ~*~ *~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~
A Proud member of The Lime Light. Click on over to see what we are doing.

No comments: