Tuesday, June 9, 2009

4th of July cards....



Last year, the very first cards I made were for 4th of July... these are
so much better! Better technique, better idea, AND the inside is also
decorated. I've seen that recently, and have started doing it for some of
the cards I send.

All the stamps are from HL - the stamp-ink is Brilliant Blue from Stampin Up, and the word Freedom is heat embossed with Clear Ranger Ink. I colored the bee with Stampin' Up markers, and spent lots of time cutting them! They are popped with foam spacers. The bees also have Stickles on their wings, and antennae.

Please enjoy!!
~*~ ~*~ ~*~ *~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~
A Proud member of The Lime Light. Click on over to see what we are doing.

2 comments:

Mary Director said...

Great cards ... love the patriotic bug !!!

Anonymous said...

OH! I love this cards.... HUGS...SK :)