Thursday, June 4, 2009

Stationery Box Set for Mom's Birthday!


When I made my sister's birthday gift (a stationery box set), Mom requested one for her birthday too..... so here it is!! The colors are different for this theme, but worked so well with the sunflowers and brown and yellow!
The inking is all the Pearlescent Cinnamon, a Brilliance ink.


an inside view



I bought 3 sets of the Sunflower Shapeabilities (Nestabilities) so I'd have lots of options for different sunflowers on the cards - there are 6 different cards with sunflowers and a few with bumble bees in the set!!


This is a Cricut sunflower from the Walk in my Garden cart.


Instead of sending this home to Wisconsin, Bennie and I drove up to surprise Mom for her birthday! Only my sister knew we were coming, so it really was a GREAT surprise. Plus, Mom really loves the box!!


~*~ ~*~ ~*~ *~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~
A Proud member of The Lime Light. Click on over to see what we are doing.

No comments: