Sunday, March 8, 2009

Check Out the Difference Inking Makes!





I cut these two telephone cards from the Cricut Wild Card cartridge today, and once I worked out how to get them together - UGH! - they just seemed to 'need' something.


A friend (Thanks, Ali!)taught me how to use the Fluid Chalk Cat Eye inks to add that something to my cards, and I've been using this technique for awhile now. Check out my purple flower card...


Take a look at the difference the inking makes! The card on the left is plain, and the card on the right has been inked with a similar tone. What a difference!


The second card shows the inking on the white inside of the card for a little continuity, and the Stampin' Up sentiment (Brilliant Blue Craft Ink) and holographic embossing powder set with the heat gun.


I hope you enjoy. When I saw the two together, I just had to take a picture!

~*~ ~*~ ~*~ *~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~
A Proud member of The Lime Light. Click on over to see what we are doing.

1 comment:

Norine said...

love your card and I agree inking makes all the difference
Hugs
Norine